During these uncertain times caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, we would like to ensure you that we are taking every possible precaution to ensure everyone's safety.
As envisaged in Disaster Management Act 2002: Amendment of Regulations Issued in terms of Section 27(2), Annexure B, Part B, Number 10, Psychological services providing care to older persons, mentally ill, persons with disabilities and children, are deemed essential.
All our Psychologists practice under their professional registration category as mandated by the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA). Each practitioner operates as an independent practice at Family Focus Therapy Centre in 88 General Hertzog street, Dan Pienaar, Bloemfontein.
Please note the following:
- A telephonic COVID screening will be conducted before each scheduled session to ensure every client and practitioner's health and safety. If you show any symptoms, we are going to kindly ask you to reschedule after at least 14 days.
- A letter will be sent to you confirming your appointment in order for you to be able to travel to us during this time. Please have it and your ID present when traveling.
- Only clients with severe cases or emergencies will be seen during the lockdown period. However, each practitioner will determine the severity of your condition, therefore please feel free to contact us if you are unsure.
- All surfaces and door handles will be thoroughly disinfected after each client. We ask that every client disinfect their hands (via soap or hand sanitizer) before they enter the reception area and when they leave. Upon request hand sanitizer will be provided and bathrooms are equipped with sanitising soap and clean towels.
- Should you feel unwell or are unable to come for your session, please cancel ahead of time (at least 24 hours in advance). Failure to do so, can lead to cancellation fees to apply. Please respect our practitioners' time and safety as they will only go to the office to see booked clients.
- Our receptionist will only be available at the office from 9 am to 10/11 am to schedule appointments. If you would like to schedule or simply inquire about our services, please call during those times or send an email with your contact number for her to contact you the next morning.